Oct 28, 2009

Articles.bin that is lager than 4GB

Seems that some modifications should be done in TitleIndex.cpp/.h or nothing can go on...

Edit:

Please use this snapshot (or this deb package), just unzip and replace old wikisrvd (the one in the folder daemon) with this new one.

Edit2:

Alright. I must confess that I missed the ownership of the .plist file in the deb package, leading to the launchdaemon think that the file is dubious and refuse to load it. So, please download and reinstall the deb package from Google Code again ONLY if you had tried before 14:40 GMT 2009-Oct-28. I know that about 3 persons might be affected.

2 comments:

Techrocket9 said...

This didn't work for me. First I replaced the wikisrvd file and that didn't work. Then I installed the deb over the current version and that didn't work either. All help is appreciated.

cordyceps said...

thanks, I got it to work with your wikisrvsd though for some reason it doesn't show the png files anymore - ie the wiki graphic, but this is not important